Dealership business is best to start. here you can get all the details about Ultratech cement dealership, cost, profit, contact form, process, and how to apply online.
Overview -Cement Industry Analysis.
With 139 cement plants, 365 mini plants, and 40 players, India is the world’s second-largest cement producer.
By 2025, India’s cement demand is estimated to be between 550 and 600 million tonnes per annum (MTPA).
A few firms control the Indian cement market. The top 20 cement firms account for nearly 70% of the country’s overall cement supply.
A total of 188 major cement plants account for 97% of the country’s total installed capacity, with 365 small plants accounting for the remaining 3%.
The states of Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu are home to 77 of these major cement plants.
India’s infrastructure and construction sectors have a lot of room for development, and the cement industry is expected to benefit greatly from it.
Any of the most recent big government programs, such as the construction of 98 smart cities and massive infrastructure schemes, are expected to give a major boost to the industry, with 45 million tonnes of cement required in the next three to four levels.
Cement producers are expected to add 56 MT of capacity over the next three years to satisfy rising demand.
By the end of next year, India’s cement production could have increased by 8% to 395 MT from its current level of 366 MT.
By the end of 2017, it could have risen to 421 MT.
Ultratech cement company analysis.
UltraTech Cement, India’s biggest cement manufacturer, is one of the world’s top cement suppliers.
The company is a subsidiary of Grasim Limited and is part of the Aditya Birla Group.
UltraTech is also India’s leading producer of white cement and ready-mix concrete (RMC).
Ordinary portland cement, which is widely used in dry–lean blends, general-purpose ready–mixes, and even high–strength pre-cast and prestressed concrete, is made there.
It produces a Portland blast furnace that has features like a lighter color, better concrete workability, easier finishability, higher compressive
And also has a flexural strength, improved resistance to aggressive chemicals, and more consistent plastic and hardened consistency.
It also manufactures portland pozzolana cement.
The company has a variety of brands under which it sold Cement.
They are ‘UltraTech, UltraTech Premium, and Birla Super.’ White cement is manufactured under the brand name — ‘Birla White’.
Ready-mix concretes under the name — ‘UltraTech Concrete’, and new-age building products under the names — ‘Xtralite, Fixoblock, Seal & Dry and Readiplast’.
Ultratech cement produces more than 2.5 million tonnes a year, accounting for 30% of global exports.
Africa, Europe, and the Middle East are among the countries to which it sells.
Here are some financial details about Ultratech cement before getting a dealership.
- Market cap of over Rs. 940 billion
- Approximately 3,09,000 shareholders
- Over 98 percent of shares dematerialized
- 43,07,665 GDRs as on 31 March 2020
- Dividend of 130 percent
- EPS of Rs. 128.40 as of 31 March 2020
What are the top 3 cement companies in India?
- UltraTech Cement Ltd
- Ambuja Cements Ltd
- ACC Ltd
How to get ultratech cement dealership?
Ultratech cement dealership procedure:-
You can obtain UltraTech Cement dealership by visiting their head office address or by visiting their online website.
After visiting the website, you must complete a series of measures in order to apply your franchise request.
Step-by-step process are given below to assist you in submitting your franchise request.
Ultratech cement dealership process
- Click here to open official website of UltraTech Cement contact form.
- A contact tab will now appear at the top of the menu bar. Now fill your personal details.
- You may use this tab to apply some form of inquiry. Please fill out the fields that are needed in the contact form.
- While choosing your main category in contact form. choose sales section.
- Then you can see in the second category dealership and retailers. Select “dealership and retailers” from the drop-down screen menu.
- As you are interested in being a franchisee of theirs, You must choose a specific alternative.
- Please double-check your details before clicking the send button.
- Your application has been accepted, and you must wait at least seven days for an answer.
ultratech cement dealership form
There is no official contact form for dealership business. But still, you can send inquiries to start your dealership business. You will have to open a contact form.
Requirements for ultratech dealership business.
- To open an ultratech cement dealership, you’ll need at least 700 to 1500 square feet of shop rooms.
- If you plan to sell other building materials alongside cement, you will likely need more rooms.
- Along with cement, you can exchange other construction materials like tiles, concrete, bricks, and paints.
- Make sure your shop is well-connected and has adequate parking for trucks (for loading and unloading cement bags)
- You’ll need enough space regardless of the cement company franchise you want, whether it’s UltraTech Cement or another brand.
License and registration requirements:
- Company Registration – Sole proprietorship/LLP/Pvt Ltd
- Trade Licence – from your local municipality
- Shop & Establishment Registration – from the state government
- GST Registration
- Six-month bank statement (for verifying financial background)
- 3 years IT Returns
ultratech cement dealership cost
To open an UltraTech cement store, you’ll need about INR 6 to 8 lakhs. To sustain a good business returns.
This figure can differ from one city to the next.
In comparison to tier 2 and tier 3 cities, it will be a little more costly in tier 1 cities.
The net expense is also affected by such considerations as to whether you have your own store or not, as well as the original stock buying quantity.
You can launch a company from as little as Rs. 1 lakh and as much as Rs. 50 lakh.
Starting a business necessitates not only obtaining commodity stock from the company, but also the acquisition of all required equipment.
For example, if you buy a home, you can save a significant amount of money compared to renting a home.
you will have to pay 5000 to 15000 per employee if you hire people to distribute goods to consumers’ homes.
ultratech cement dealership price
- Dealership Security Deposit DD – 3 lakhs
- Purchase of initial inventory/stock -> 1 to 2 lakhs
- 1 to 1.5 lakhs for the interior and warehouse of a store (racks, furniture, computer system & printer, Signage board)
- 30,000 for packing and unloading labor (1st-month salary) (2 people)
- Extra if you pay in advance for your shopping and your first month’s rent (if you do not own a shop)
- Delivering Vehicle – (If Required)
Ultratech cement dealership profit:
Cement producers in India may be having sleepless nights due to rising input costs and sluggish demand.
Cement vendors, on the other hand, will go about their business as normal because their profits on retail sales have not been affected so far.
However, dark clouds are looming for cement dealers, as margins are likely to be eroded as demand for cement in key sectors such as real estate developers slows.
Although the price at which dealers purchase cement from suppliers is set, the price at which they market it to homeowners, contractors, and individuals is up to them.
Cement dealers usually make an 8-10% profit on the selling price they sell to end-users.
Dealership contact number
Registered office: “B” Wing, 2nd floor, Ahura Centre, Andheri (East), Mahakali Caves Road Mumbai 400 093, India.
Contact number : +91-22-66917800
cement dealership enquiry:
If you have any query to ask, fill the details in this form.
Read more: Burger king franchise business opportunity.